looking for a Clear-Com headset

Nitro1

So i am a new member and i am tying to find out some information.

I from time to time will work as a lighting or sound designer and even SM. My question, i am sick of the crappy headsets at the local theatre and schools. I want a clear com headset that is really comfortable and i am having issues finding one. So i guess i have two questions.
The most comfortable and if anyone know locations in Michigan around lansing where i can possible try some out.

I am looking for a headset that has a one muff, can be on both ears, and lightweight. (as lightweight as possible)

I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks alot for the help.

I'm not surprised that many of the headsets at local schools are some of the less comfortable models as those also tend to be more durable. Here are the actual Clear-Com headsets, Clear-Com - Products: Party-Line - Headsets/Handsets. Here are some from Production Intercom, Headsets- Production Intercom Inc., a number of these are directly compatible with Clear-Com beltpacks and other devices. And here are some other options, Headsets, you might note that many of the products offered by the production communication manufacturers look amazingly like these.

Last edited:
...I am looking for a headset that has a one muff, can be on both ears, and lightweight. (as lightweight as possible)...
The Clear-Com CC-26 meets/exceeds all of your criteria.
proxy.php

Clear-Com - Products: Party-Line - Headsets/Handsets

It, like all others in its category, is delicate, however, and must be handled appropriately.

I'm not surprised that many of the headsets at local schools are some of the less comfortable models as those also tend to be more durable. Here are the actual Clear-Com headsets, Clear-Com - Products: Party-Line - Headsets/Handsets. Here are some from Production Intercom, Headsets- Production Intercom Inc., a number of these are directly compatible with Clear-Com beltpacks and other devices. And here are some other options, Headsets, you might note that many of the products offered by the production communication manufacturers look amazingly like these.

Thank you very much for the great websites to look from. I like the SMH510. I will have to find one to borrow or rent and see if i like it.

Thanks all for the responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back