Control/Dimming Looking For ETC Outlet Box(es)

Brentgi

Here's the scoop. I have a 6 channel smartpack that I am re-purposing. It will replace a Sensor MPE unit that has been in use, but sitting on a stool (let me know if you're interested in this unit - EDIT: the Sensor, not the stool).

So I'm looking for a six outlet box with stagepin connectors (or perhaps two 3 outlet boxes). I've contacted my rep, but sometimes they are slow to get back to me, especially with the small items. I'm not even sure how much something like this will cost me.

I figured maybe someone has boxes in a closet somewhere that they took out because of a demo or remodel. It's a long shot, I know. But if you have something that you wouldn't mind getting rid of, let me know.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Here's the scoop. I have a 6 channel smartpack that I am re-purposing. It will replace a Sensor MPE unit that has been in use, but sitting on a stool (let me know if you're interested in this unit).

So I'm looking for a six outlet box with stagepin connectors (or perhaps two 3 outlet boxes). I've contacted my rep, but sometimes they are slow to get back to me, especially with the small items. I'm not even sure how much something like this will cost me.

I figured maybe someone has boxes in a closet somewhere that they took out because of a demo or remodel. It's a long shot, I know. But if you have something that you wouldn't mind getting rid of, let me know.

Thanks!
Rosco had 2P&G male and female panel mount connectors that snap fit into rectangular holes. Drills, punches, files and patience equaled suitable holes if you had the time and inclination. I might be interested in that stool you're looking to get rid of.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

Reactions: Les
ETC will make custom boxes, and for what you're looking for they are generally pretty inexpensive.

Contact a local ETC dealer for pricing. If they are taking too long, PM me and Ill connect you to someone that will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back