Looking for ''Forni'' Curtain clamps ? Or Alternative

Audree Juteau

New Member
Nov 3, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Hi, I'm actively looking for this type of clip/clamp.
An European travelling company brought those in to set their curtains straight, and I'd like to buy some for our theater.
I can't find anything from the manufacturer's name (Forni) which seems Italian.
Anyone has seen these or can suggest an equivalent product?

Thanks a bunch



Resident Curmudgeon
Senior Team
Premium Member
Aug 21, 2007
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Search google for "tent clamp", "tent clip", or "tarp clip". Not that exact clamp, but many similar.

The cam-design of your Forni reminds me a little of something I've seen on boats, so perhaps something from the marine world.

I think I like this one for the application.


Don't over-think it. As soon as you buy anything, someone will come along to say, "You should have bought this..."

Users who are viewing this thread