Looking for ideas, charging rig for multiple Sennheiser EW-D battery chargers

hupld98

Hello hive mind. I just acquired 14 Sennheiser EW-D battery chargers. I was wondering if anyone has built a size "responsible" charging rig for them. Currently I have them spread across a large desk and am using every outlet I have with power strips occupying 5 separate outlets. It isn't pretty. It isn't efficient. I want a fix.

As an update, the "stackable" feature of these units sucks. They do stack quite nicely. Unfortunately the battery ejection is so weak that when stacked there is no way to remove the battery. I tried this on 6 different units all to the same result.

I put together some portable kits with 6 handheld EW-D each for our elementary schools to share, and made a fancy drawer for the mics and chargers. The chargers are attached to the side of the drawer with 3D printed clips, and all three are connected to a multi-USB charger similar to the one mentioned above.
P_20230313_122804.jpg
If I were doing 14 for bench/wall mount, I might try using the clips to attach them horizontally to small shelves that are either stepped back as they go up or spaced far enough apart to get a finger in between to pull the batteries out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back