Looking for lighting and sound designer for new bar/club project in Washington DC

New member here and I am hoping for a connection or advice on how to best find that person or persons to design a comprehensive system to integrate all 3, video, lighting and sound. We need to combine podcast and DJ capabilities as well. If we can blueprint this I would like to replicate similar setups for other venues. Please contact John at my email [email protected] or my cell:240-644-9669. Thank you

New member here and I am hoping for a connection or advice on how to best find that person or persons to design a comprehensive system to integrate all 3, video, lighting and sound. We need to combine podcast and DJ capabilities as well. If we can blueprint this I would like to replicate similar setups for other venues. Please contact John at my email [email protected] or my cell:240-644-9669. Thank you
Calling @dvsDave
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

You should be able to find local A/V companies that specialize in installation. Your area code implies that you're in Maryland? Including your location can help us narrow it down to people we know. Get more than one quote!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back