High School Looking for someone to interview for my senior project

Henning

As a part of my Senior Project I need to interview a professional who relates to my senior project. (I am working with my Theater Facilities manager to help upgrade the space) Because I am interested in continuing Theater as a career I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me interview them over email (Has to be email, School policy). I am mostly looking for People involved in Sound.

The interview would consist of a interview over email, and follow up questions.

Why sound? I would have thought for that project you'd be better talking to somebody working in design or installs

Not sure what you're looking for but I'm about a month from completing what you and your manager are doing, we started planning a sound/av renovation of my space a year ago and it's being completed in a couple of weeks. Shoot me a message if this sounds like what you need.

@Henning, I am an audio engineer in Texas. I am employed as the ATD for the Dallas City Performance Hall. I will also glady volunteer myself for an interview. I am involved in purchasing and upgrading various systems here, so I might be able to help you out.

Wags

Wooo, an ATD. The White unicorn of TD's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back