Automated Fixtures Looking for Suppliers

DLaudio

Ive got a show that Im looking for a small Automated Lighting Rig for a Live Band Outdoor situation in a shed, Im looking for 6-8 Lights with Control, Distro, Truss and Tech, Preferably in the Wisconsin area or Chicago area. Date is the end of May for three days. If your interestd send me an e mail for more information.

Don Lanier
[email protected]

Looking for the Tech to be able to Program looks and Scenes and work with Conventional Lighting also we will provide or you can Bid the entire system of 60 Par 64, Control, Dimming,Truss and Motors, Distro and Moving Lite package. Not a National act gig so keep that in mind for budgeting. Regional Festival with 2-3 acts per day.

You should check out our Wiki article that has a listing of CB users' favorite local dealers. There are a couple listed from WI. I would suggest getting in touch with a local company for your rental. It also sounds like you are looking for someone to spec and run the system for you, which you may find here, but chances are any of the local shops will be able to provide you that service as well.

I can put it together for you, but need some more info. Check your PM and e-mail.

Last edited:
Speaking of suppliers, anybody know an east cost supplier where I can pick up a loop of #2 SC/CSA without having to buy a 1000 foot spool?? Need about 80 to 100 feet. Does not have to be one piece. Thanks in advance!

overall, nope. Not the policy of this forum in this way.

Will supply a number of suppliers local in the next day off line.

Thanks! I was surprised at how few venders will sell under 1000'. I just don't have the heart to cut up a complete cable ;)

Of quick thoughts on Wisconson and Illinois for the main sources w/o shorting Len in that I forgot where he works but it's also also a supplier:
Mainstage Theatrical, Grand Stage, Design Lab, Chicago Spotlight, ILC, TLC, Upstaging, Windy City, Frost Lighting, and many many more - and I do mean many more - especially as the local DJ companies around the area are very advanced in their inventory.

On the other hand as posted, your format is incorret for Controlbooth policies - something about not being a forum set up for selling or purchasing stuff specifically. In the future if looking for links specific to a business proposition I would hope you would better post it less specific and more generalized as JD did and or go direct otherwise in asking specifically in looking for such a direct business realated link.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back