Automated Fixtures Looking to upgrade some lights?

Hey Everyone!

I have a big storage full of lights that have never been used that I need to get rid of...

Almost any kind of light you can imagine.
-Moving heads (Wash, Spot, Beam)
-Par Cans
-Controllers
-Etc.

Don't know if this is the right place to post but let me know if you're interested!

As someone operating in a school (and being forced off of conventionals in a timely manner...) I'm extremely interested in this!

Which consoles / intelligent fixtures do you have? If it's not any trouble, some model names would be very useful.

We'll Im looking to furnish a brand new church building in a couple of months with a ton of automated lights and leds. What Martin and Chauvet moving heads do you have? Are the par cans LED or incadescent? We are looking to go all Martin M-Series for control, do you have any Martin consoles?

Thanks.

(And this should probably be in the Classifieds forum, right?)

EDIT: Would you happen to have a Hazer? (My Jem ZR24/7, talked about in another thread, is still broken...)

(And this should probably be in the Classifieds forum, right?)
This has been noted by the mods, but the astute observer will note there are specific rules in the CB Classifieds forum and this thread would not comply with them...

This has been noted by the mods, but the astute observer will note there are specific rules in the CB Classifieds forum and this thread would not comply with them...
Ah yes. Hopefully OP will correct it, as I really want to know what he has available.

Before I get kicked how do I switch this to the classified?
Short answer: You can't. You should be able to delete your original post and initiate a new post in classifieds OR you could wait for a mod to come along and move your post. Of course a mod may come along and delete your post as I don't believe posters are permitted to offer items for sale or trade in the classifieds without having some minimal number of posts behind them to establish somewhat of a trustworthy reputation. Of course, I could just be an old blind geezer and totally full of excrement.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

OH :( First day here and already causing trouble.
That's O.K. We're used to it.
If you get too far out of line Derek, our "Resident Curmudgeon", will come along and crush you.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

No offense, but it would really help to put some more specifics out there. (I can imagine many kinds of lights, believe me....) Even if it's just logging the first shelf, or the nearest box to the entrance, waiting for that to get shipped, then take another pass; it'll be very much worth it.

Happen to have a dozen Mac Quantum Profiles in there? ;)

"Resident Curmudgeon", If I'm that historically in keeping the websit somewhat pure, I don't believe we are there for two reasons. First if looking to upgrade, you should specify what year you have. This is both before a better lamp is recommended for your needs and better gear question. Also a question of what's wrong with the gear you have for your needs of miaintinence or service call of. If for gear in inventory, is there something more efficient out there that you are looking for in getting better gear for your needs? Is your current gear able to upgrade somehow or is there gear out there that will better fit your needs? If what to upgrade to, a question of what to recommend replacing with... Totally this part of the forum questions to help with.

Just need to ask, what do you have you want to upgrade, what would you like to upgrade of each part of your inventory?

I don't think anyone is going to "Kick you", we like to help and that's why this website is here. What specifically do you have in inventory and for what reasons or how to improve of what you have what you need? What problems in needing upgrade for the gear do you have with it in gear wishes/wants? Gotta get detailed as we get into the details as per your want for advice in help.

Sorry if asking too much but details of what you have currently and what from it you note and want to imporove on for a goal is what's needed to know in getting advice on what to get. Our intent is to help.

Okay, so putting my mod hat on properly...
One of the rules of posting to the classifieds is a 15 post minimum. From time to time, we allow some flexibility to this rule, but it's intended to try and ensure people have gone some way to becoming a part of the community rather than just using us a platform to hawk their wares.

At this stage, @Jeffry Garcia, we don't know you from a bar of soap. Might I suggest that having recouped tomorrow, you consider if you might want to post an intro in the New Members Board and engage in some of the other discussions rather than your first impression being a vague, hey, I've got some stuff I'm trying to move on...

There's a wide variety of members here from all parts of the industry and from all sorts of backgrounds and experience levels. We're here to answer questions and share knowledge first and foremost.
Generally we're quick to forgive if people make an effort, we get grumpy at people who feel like their taking advantage of the community, asking for help and seemingly never returning or trying to sell us stuff without engaging (@dvsDave is happy to chat with those who want to advertise on CB for this purpose)

I'm sure that soon this will all be a forgotten blip on the radar...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back