LS9 Effects Send Issue

Greetings. I have an LS9-32 I'm working on, and I'm experiencing a very strange issue. I have the effect input routed from a mix, fairly straightforward, and the overal sound is what I'm after. What's curious is the outputs. I've tried it with an output patch directly to the mixes I want it to come out of, and I've tried it routed to a channel so we can attenuate it. In both cases, the effect will route to all the assigned mixes except for Mix 1 and Mix 2, despite being sent to both of them in every instance I can check for.

I've checked through every configuration menu for the mixes that I can find, and I can locate no setting that would prevent the effect from coming out of those two mixes. Is there anything I am overlooking?

Thank you!

When routing the Effect output back into channels, you are able to hear the effect when cueing those channels?
Are the channel faders down and are mixes 1&2 set to POST-FADER on those channels?

Are the input channels /mixes going to the effects related to mix 1 and 2 in any way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back