LSC Maxim - Can't record scenes

Hello,

So my LSC maxim L has randomly decided it won't let me record scenes. If I hold down a f/a button it'll show me what I've recorded, however it does not respond when I use the fader. Its on the right mode, and I've tried recording it all again but it just won't record anything (and when I try it doesn't give me any kind of notice that it hasn't worked).

I've got a lot of shows soon, has anyone got any idea what is going wrong?

Thanks.

Could be the red master is at zero, but probably the manual time faders are not at zero.

I used a maxim LP for years and never had problems with recording scenes.

Hiya,

Thanks for responding.
I've been using the maxim since January and I've never had problems with it. I tried completely resetting it, and its not the master. I guess I'll just have to send it off for repair and use my smaller console for the shows next week :(
Totally confused why it won't record.

Thanks anyway.

Try emailing LSC directly. They are a small Australian company and their support on their products is second to only MA (They have an emergency hotline to call if you have show specific issues

LSC Lighting Systems | Contacts International

Or try looking on their technical forum.
LSC Technical Support Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board)

I have never had issues with LSC axioms or Maxims and that sounds like a hardware issue to me however I will play the "Mister obvious" and ask if you were in scene and not preset or wide mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back