Luminex Presents the new GigaCore 30i at NAB & Prolight + Sound

Kyla Werrett

A.C. Lighting Inc. & A.C. ProMedia - Kyla Werrett
Genk, Belgium, April 20, 2022 – After two years of unprecedented challenges, it is thrilling to see the entire entertainment industry and the tradeshow season finally getting back on track. The Luminex Team will be present at NAB Show in Las Vegas with its North American Distributor AC. Lighting Inc.; as well as at Prolight + Sound in Frankfurt with its German distributor Trend co.

New Product Launch!

For 20 years Luminex is pioneering and setting the standard for AV networking made easy in the entertainment industry. Luminex has earned industry-wide recognition with its reliable and intuitive products. To keep challenging the status quo, Luminex is eager to continuously bring innovations to the AV industry. This year at NAB Show and Prolight + Sound, Luminex will introduce their new 10Gb GigaCore 30i AV Network switch.

GigaCore 30i At a Glance

GigaCore 30i is Luminex's new 10Gb Ethernet switch dedicated to AV integration, installation, and touring. With its 10Gb connectivity, the GigaCore 30i allows full network convergence of lighting control, audio, intercom, and compressed video. Pre-configured Quality of Service (QoS), IGMP multicast, and PTPv2 settings will assure a responsive and extremely stable network environment for the most demanding time-critical audio protocols like Dante™, AES67, Q-SYS, and many others. Without the need for any IT knowledge.

Luminex is looking forward to meeting all visitors and customers face-to-face again and showing future-proof advanced networking solutions.

Visit Luminex and their North American distributor A.C. Lighting Inc. in booth #C7141 at NAB, in Las Vegas to experience how AV networking can be made easy. Register for a FREE exhibit hall pass with VIP CODE: LV6529.

To learn more about Luminex or A.C. Lighting Inc., please visit our website www.aclighting.com.

Don’t forget to follow A.C. Lighting Inc. on Social Media:

###

About A.C. Lighting, Inc.

A.C. Lighting, Inc. is a value-added distributor of world-class lighting and associated rigging technologies for the theater, film, television, worship, exhibition, and commercial markets. A.C. Lighting Inc. is a North American distributor for premier brands including Chroma-Q® LED lighting, Vista by Chroma-Q lighting and media control surfaces, PROLIGHTS high value and high-performance range of lighting, video and effects products, Luminex Networking Intelligence manufacturer of data distribution equipment, Manfrotto and Avenger: Professional Lighting Stands and Accessories, Follow-Me Remote Follow Spot Control Systems, LumenRadio wireless lighting controls, Jands StageCL and Prolyte staging and trussing.

For more information, please visit www.aclighting.com or call 416.255.9494

About Luminex Network Intelligence

Luminex Network Intelligence is a Belgium-based manufacturer of data distribution equipment for professional lighting, audio, and video applications, focusing mainly on the entertainment industry. Luminex offers a complete range of network switches that are validated for interoperability in many ecosystems. Providing AV designers and technicians with cutting-edge technology to build a complete data distribution system from small setups to big events or large venues. Our commitment is to make it as easy as possible to deploy a professional AV network, even without any IT knowledge. Products are completely pre-configured to transport all commonly-used lighting and audio protocols, such as Art-Net™, MA-Net, sACN, AVB/Milan™, Dante™, AES67, PTPv2, and many more.

Attachments

• GigaCore 30i_transparent.png
    GigaCore 30i_transparent.png
    570.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back