Lutron 2 Link Question

HullPro

I am programming lighting at a church and they currently use a Lutron 2 Link 20 channel dimmer for their theatrical lighting (channels 1-12) and house lights (channels 13-20). The dimmer is partitioned to allow a small dmx board to control the theatricals and a Lutron Grafik Eye 4000 series run the house lights. I am trying to remove that partition so my dmx board can run their house lights instead of their Grafik Eye wall control. I found a pdf on the Lutron site that give different set-up examples for Lutron's 2 Link dimmers, and one example is what I am after. That is to be able to switch between the current set-up with the partition and one with no partition. What I cannot find in actuallly HOW to do this. Can anyone help me?

I've never used the system, but in reading a white paper online it sounds like it greatly depends on how the system is set up. It could just be a matter of unplugging the architectural controller and the console would take over everything. Or there could be a switch. Or a button panel. Or you could have to do something on the console. I think you need to figure out more specifically how it is set up.

-Tim

I think I will try to get ahold of our local Lutron dealer next week to see if they can offer any suggestions. Thanks for the response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back