M7CL Mix issue

I currently have the same inputs routed to each of my mixes (for troubleshooting purposes). Only one is showing any kind of output on the board or making any noise. Everything's equally un-muted, etc. Anything else I can try?

Are your faders for your aux masters up? Did you check you patch in the board to see if the aux sends are properly patched to the omni outs you are using? If the mixes are set as post fader, are your channel faders up?

~Dave

I don't get it. You're not getting output through some of the mix outs? Start by recalling the initial settings scene. Mixes 1-8 will be pre fader, 9-16 will be post. Just start going through the mixes one at a time and see what happens.

Might want to think about recall-safe functions also, particularly for your output settings. It sounds like some of the settings you would prefer to remain constant are changing with the different scenes. If I am thinking about this correctly without looking at the board, the recall-safe selections can change per user, so that could also have changed.

I second what AudJ and Simps are saying.

I would look at my Outport settings (to be sure one isn't attenuated way down) and Bus settings, though it sounds like it may be something a little simpler (mix master isn't cued on).

Also, when you say it isn't showing anything, is that on the meter bridge/in the monitoring dialogue? What have you got your monitoring set to (pre/post)?

Love/hate relationship with digital boards. So amazingly capable, but also staggeringly easy to make simple slip ups (which I do all the time).

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back