MA2: Throwing Executors

NateJanota

Hey CB.

So I'm having a major 24-year-old-senior-moment (why are you looking at me like that?) and I've forgotten how to make my quintessential busking page on the MA2.

What I want is a series of Sequence Executor pages, separated via touchscreen into Position, Color, Dimmer, etc, etc. I'm trying to find the setting that would then enable me to make a series of selections (say, Audience Sharpy Wash + Cyan + Strobe + Bally effect), then throw the manual XFade to make the four selections stack and fire simultaneously.

Right now, I've only managed to make a direct action page that makes each executor take effect INSTANTLY. But I'm trying to make all my changes stackable, and have them ONLY take effect when the Manual XFade is thrown completely.

Does anyone know what I'm missing?

The Master playback section and the select key will be your best friends here.

Ensure that one of your master playback 100mm faders is assigned as "exec time" fader

Then, hold the select button with one finger and then make the selections of your action buttons on screen. Adjust your exec time to the fade time you desire for your master GO.

When you hit the big go button (in the master section) all your selected executors will fire and fade over the time you set.

I tried this with xfade and it only seemed to work with the first selected exec, and would not allow for fading multiple execs.

Thanks I will give this a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back