Automated Fixtures Mac 500s homing to different positions

Jinglish

We have a half-dozen new-to-us Mac 500s, and while most of them are homing to point straight up, two of them home to a tilted-back position. I've reset all of their tilt offsets, but they're still doing it. Am I missing some kind of home point option in the menus, or do I have a problem?

If the software is up to date I would also check to see if you have proper tension on the tilt belt or belts, i don't remember if that has one or two.

I am having the EXACT same issue with the same model of Martin Moving Heads (The Mac 550 Profile). Exactly as you described: one of my units is positioned at a tilted angle when all of my other units are at neutral (all up if the bases are on the ground and the barrels are up, or all barrels down if the bases are hanging).

Any help would be immensely appreciated, we have a show in 2 ish weeks and I'd love to use all of my moving heads. I've also emailed Martin, and if they get back to me with a solution I'll post it here.

Is this only happening when connected to the controller? If so, have you checked the output of that controller to make sure there's no errant data being sent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back