Mackie CFX20

The balance issue would be fixed if you fed everything for the main mix through subs 3 and 4 with the button pressed for left and right. The reason you were having problems was because the faders weren't at the exact same level for the subs.

soundman they've got a single mic going in over head. the piano is actually out of tune so im hoping that they get that fixed. foxinabox are u talking about running everything through sub 3 and 4 with 3 pressed left and 4 pressed right or 3 l-r and 4 l-r

Look in the phonebook. If you can't find anything, the interent is a decent place to buy gear.

I would definitely go Northern Sound & Light. Their prices are much lower than any other place that i've seen, and the shipping is free. Our school just purchased floor mics from them, and we have another order on the way with lots of new wired mics.

You'll easily be able to get a decent Shure for under 300 there, but you have to call or email them...their prices are much lower than MAP.

www.northernsound.net

Watch out for the certified UPS deliveries though, you need to have someone at least 18 to sign for the package.

Considering that I work at a public high school, the front desk secretary usually just signs for that kind of stuff. And anyway, having someone that is 18yrs. old is easy, especially when you have the motivation of a much lower price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back