Manual for IRP Micro Audio EQ Pod 1.0CQ?

I'm trying to help out a school that has an IRP Micro Audio EQ Pod 1.0CQ programmable equilizer in its sound path - and they have no manual. Usually I can find manuals online, but no joy with this one.

Does anyone out there happen to have a PDF for this beast so I can try to figure out why the sound coming out of it is so muddy?

Thank you,
dkh

It's a single channel digital GEQ. While I'm sure the manual is hard to find, even having that won't be of any help without the software used to physically connect to the box via the RS-232 port. If you check eBay, maybe someone would be kind enough to copy the floppy disk it comes on for you...

One thing with schools, sometimes any documents, software, user manuals are put away for "safe keeping" and lost somewhere in the administrations document dungeons. You might go to the main administration building and try to make some friends there (bring cookies). Good luck.

That thing is around 25 years old. It has to hold the EQ settings in memory. Memory technology of that era relied on batteries, sometimes built into the memory chip. Most likely, the thing has lost its settings and made up its own. It should be replaced with a modern system processor and the system tuned by a qualified technician.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back