Many Universes

No, because of the ontological nature of the original premise. If multiple universes exist they exist inside a larger whole, or all are guided/driven by the rule that they all exist. If there were a universe wherein Multiples didn't exist then all others would cease to exist. Either Multiples exist or we are the universe in which they don't we have some, albeit sketchy, evidence that other universes exist ergo a universe in which they don't can't exist.

See Sabine Hossenfelder on You Tube - Why the multiverse is religion, not science.

– -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
-

I just got around to reading this thread.

Holy crap that's extra intelligent for an old Portland hippie to come up with. @Van is either really smart or really stoned right now. :think: Not sure which.
@gafftaper Or conceivably BOTH, I don't believe they're mutually exclusive in our present universe. . .
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

See the informative and entertaining youtube discussions by Sabine Hossenfelder regarding the multiverse.
I find her arguments extremely flawed from a logical and scientific POV.

I find her arguments extremely flawed from a logical and scientific POV.

Van, that's because you're stuck here in the plain old UN-iverse with the rest of us! Einstein's rules don't apply elsewhere... :dance:

Last edited:
Oh wow, maybe this explains doppelgangers. When a person hears of their doppelganger, maybe that is just them from another universe doing the Doors thing.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Van

Users who are viewing this thread

Back