The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Marking my "stamp" in the forum!

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by scotts9219, Nov 15, 2006.

1. scotts9219

scotts9219 Member

Hello all!

I was looking for tips on lighting a BW show and stumbled on this site. It appears to be a great haven for us "non-actor" type (I hate "techie") to mingle and share stories and ideas.

My experiance: 31 years ranging from amateur to professional theater. I am primarily a lighting and sound designer, working about 12 productions a season.

Fact is, I am writing this during a dress rehearsal of "Bad Seed" which I am lighting.

I look forward to being a part of this community!
    Scott

2. Van

Van CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Project Manager, Stagecraft Industries, Inc.
    Welcome Aboard ! Don't you hate that "newbie" label I thought that after this many years I would never have to be a newbie again !

BW show ? black and white ? Or am I being dense here...... I'm not above being dense.

3. Chris15

Chris15 CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Welcome to Controlbooth.

Given you appear to have a fair bit of experience under your belt I do hope we can learn from you, and I guess you will pick up a thing or two also.

4. dvlasak

dvlasak Active Member

Welcome. I have found this site to be very informative!! I know you can pick up new info & hopefully you can provide some too!!

Dennis