Marley ??

I haven't used that model but one very much like it. The only difference was the one I use has the rollers stacked above each other. That one look like a better design as it might be easier to really but some pressure on the tape.

Quick question... is this "Marley" what we know down here as "Tarkett"? It's a vinyl what 5mm ish thick and used as the top layer of dance floors and what not...

Yes. See this link. The name appears not to be dead. There may have been a merger or buyout at some point. It seems Tarkett-Marley is no longer in the entertainment flooring industry.

We have that exact model Derek. The overal design is amazing. It takes no effort at all to apply even Marley Tape. The key is to have that handle at an angle, which is adjustable. The only flaw I've seen with it is the mechanism it uses to hold the tape. A toilet paper holder and some blue foam to custom fit the diameter of the inner circle does wonders.

I found it stashed in some random corner when I got here and fixed it up. Apparently noone knew it existed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back