The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Martin CX range

Discussion in 'Lighting and Electrics' started by Mayhem, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Mayhem

Mayhem Senior Team Emeritus Premium Member

Just wondering if anyone has used the Martin CX range of colour changers (CX-2, CX-4 and CX-10 extreme).

Any feedback, thoughts or comments (including alternatives manufacturers/models etc) would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

2. digitaltec

digitaltec Active Member

President of CRU design, LLC
    I love em! I think if you had a club or a mobile DJ business they whould rock the house. Im not sure how well a color changer whould fit into a live application but if you are looking for color changers along with the Martin line, I whould look at the VEI V-250 NovaScan Color Changer. If you are looking to use this in more of a live or theatrical production the HES ColorCommand. Anyone who has used this fixture for a theatrical show will agree with me that it is an amazing thing to have around.

3. Mayhem

Mayhem Senior Team Emeritus Premium Member

Thanks for the feedback Chris, I'll have to check out the ColorCommand as I don't think the NovaScan will fit my application. I already have some similar scanners.

Cheers.