Automated Fixtures Martin Mac 2000 Performance II - LERR + Flickering issue

HONBrClIF

Hello All,

I am having an issue with one of our Martin Mac 2000 Performances. The fixture boots up as normal however the "Service" light is illuminated.

Once I send the Lamp On command via the Console [ETC Ion], I can clearly hear the Relay click. After a moment the display starts to flash the usual "LERR" error however, instead of the steady pulse I usually see with error messages, this one flickers intermittently / erratically in addition to the usual pulsing.

Prior to sending the Lamp on Command the display was strong and steady as you would usually expect.

The first time this happened I simply tried replacing the lamp. After replacing the lamp the fixture lamped on perfectly and continued to operate normally for the rest of the day.

The Fixture operated normally the next 3 days (5 performances), although the Service Light was still illuminated. Then the same issue returned. I have not put a new lamp in it this time as I suspect a more serious underlying issue

Normally a "LERR" would not concern me, however the erratic flickering of the display only after receiving a Lamp on command does worry me.

I must admit I do not have a lot of experience with intelligent fixture repair but any information or advice the masses can offer will be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back