Mass casualty response for live events

RonaldBeal

Greetings Earth Creatures
There is a medical instructor that I have trained with, that teaches a mass casualty response class. I talked to him today, and he can tailor his class to touring and live events.
The class covers trauma first aid, specifically dealing with gunshots and bomb shrapnel, (and would also be applicable to bus crashes, stage collapses, and other trauma disasters,) getting to cover and concealment, performing triage, interacting with first responders (police and EMS), the "Run, Fight, Hide" doctrine, communication and emergency plans, etc.
The instructor, Dr. John Meade, is a board certified Emergency Physician, Instructor, and Medical Director. He has also been a rescue diver, military medical instructor and SWAT medic.
I think a private class (for a tour or venue) is about $5000, plus travel from Dothan Alabama. It includes training materials, and can accommodate up to 20 students. (which is about twice the cost of a Red Cross basic first aid class, but much more important given the recent spate of attacks on live events.

If you think you might be interested in a class for a tour or venue let me know, and I can connect you.
Feel free to bug me with any questions as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back