The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

May I Present to you.....

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by 6ftstudios, Feb 28, 2007.

1. 6ftstudios

6ftstudios Member

Hey Everyone!

So, I've posted a few times and thought it might be good to share with ya'll a bit of my background and what I do currently...

For the last six years I've had the opportunity to travel both nationally and internationally with multiple performing arts groups doing everything from performer (singer/dancer) to Assistant Director to Head Technician. I've been involved with the arts since I was a toddler singing, acting, playing intstruments, dancing, and finally tech when I was old enough to comprehend what I was doing!

Since then I've been involved both on stage and behind the scenes including many shows as TD or LD.

Currently, I work for 6ft Studios which is a new performing arts organization and am presently the Producer/Tech. Director (and I help with dance and booking divisions). Eventually, I will be starting the Production division which will offer production and tech assistance to churches and organizations for everything from online dreamcasting to providing a full production team and equipment.

2. soundlight

soundlight Well-Known Member

Sounds like a fun job! As I usually ask, do you have a website that we could check out? It's always interesting to look at other venues.

3. 6ftstudios

6ftstudios Member

4. Van

Van CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Project Manager, Stagecraft Industries, Inc.
    Welcome Aboard ! Sounds like a great background.

5. Chris15

Chris15 CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Welcome.

It is getting to be quite amazing the diverse range of people we have here. It leads to a wide range of views and experiences and sometimes some quite heated debates...