Mics for the stage

We are putting on a play next month with our kids Theatre group we struggled on the last play with the with the head microphones the kids are . we are trying to find a way to augment the kids projection and not use the head microphones. I was wondering what is the best way to do this would would it be by hanging microphones should they be parabolic microphones and perhaps what kind any suggestions? The facilities are not a proper theater but rather a 60 x 90 foot Hall. The stage is 22 feet deep with 12 foot wing walls on either side giving us a 40 by 22 foot deep stage the ceiling is 20 feet high

We are putting on a play next month with our kids Theatre group we struggled on the last play with the with the head microphones the kids are . we are trying to find a way to augment the kids projection and not use the head microphones. I was wondering what is the best way to do this would would it be by hanging microphones should they be parabolic microphones and perhaps what kind any suggestions? The facilities are not a proper theater but rather a 60 x 90 foot Hall. The stage is 22 feet deep with 12 foot wing walls on either side giving us a 40 by 22 foot deep stage the ceiling is 20 feet high

There are a lot of post already. Suggest search CB like this

In 20 years this is my first Forum I've ever been attached to so I just don't know what I'm doing that's all
Welcome to CB. I know what you mean, I still get stuck trying to edit my post.

If you still have question please post them here. If you found a helpful post and need clarity, quote it and the original poster will get an alert. When you solve it ant it worked, post your results here so those who search in the future will find an answer.

Hope your show goes well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back