Mirrcanr Scrim?

Footer

Senior Team
Senior Team
Premium Member
Hey all, I know rosco (or at least I think rosco) used to make this product. Basicly, What I am looking for is a large mirror film that I can stretch on a space frame and when lit from behind it becomes transparent, lit from the front, reflective. I know this product exist, but I just can not seem to find it. I have thought about doing the plexi and car windows coating mirror thing, but I don't want to have to deal with that much plexi. Thanks everyone.

The Mylar rosco sells has a white backing on it, at least the standard "mirror flex" that they sell. It sounds as if you need some standard Mylar sheeting, which is typically availible at most vinyl sign suppliers.

Lee 270...as long as it doesn't need to be bigger than Lee roll size.

Lee 270...as long as it doesn't need to be bigger than Lee roll size.

Not exacly that, this is for six characters in search of an author, needs to big as big as a standard dance mirror. I would love to be able to get about a 10x12 without breaks, but I doubt I can get something even close to that size. If I could get something in a 60" roll or so, that would be the best. I'll call the local glass shops.

Lee 270 is 60" by 22' rolls, per their website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back