ML EOS Help Needed

Robert F Jarvis

I have scorched a path through this and ETC-Connect forum with problems related to setting up some movers on our ETC Element 2. And, received a lot of advice from folks that has been very much appreciated. But I'm still having problems and rather than keep showing my ignorance here think a 1 on 1, 2 or 3 hour session with a tech that knows MLs, the ETC Element 2 (and even better Augment3d) would settle this business. If you are within driving distance of Sebring FL and were prepared to give 3 hours of your time I will pay your travel costs, meals for a day and $100 per hour. I would be happy to send over notes and the profile of the ML (Just one type) I need help with. How we get in touch with people in a forum I don't know. So I will wait for an offer and then provide more details. Thanks

Asking questions isn’t ignorant. Ask your questions it is what the forums are for! We all love to troubleshoot.

If you do really want someone hands on though. @MNicolai would prolly be your closed contact that could help you or most likely know someone that could.

Thanks. Trying to contact him now through conversations. Yep, I really do need that hands on help. Another thought as no one seems to want to travel is perhaps to put all the details I can into a pdf and post it somewhere. I've done bits of it but as I said before I get bits of answers which require yet another question

Well if you can’t figure something out and get someone there. I’ll FaceTime with you while you are at the desk and Chit chat with a virtual console in front of me. Attach whatever information you can or are willing to and I’m sure we can work something out if it gets fixed. I accept many forms of payment the main one being an Utlimate Publix sub. 😂😂😂

I'm off to put everything that I can into a pdf and will attach it to a post probably this evening. I'll look into the Facetime thing too. I appreciate your help.

It’s what we are here for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back