ModTruss/Blizzard Booth 2018

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Once Again the people from ModTruss and Blizzard Lighting have joined forces to create an amazing booth. This year it was a Willy Wonka themed booth Titled the "Blizzard of ModTruss".

So I was walking past this giant tent when I see oompa loompas pushing a boat into at tiny room filled with video and I'm told come with us! So yeah... I went in. Here's the video of what I saw inside. Sorry about the poor video technique... I was a bit overwhelmed and confused at the moment by what on earth was happening.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Once the walls opened I stepped off to the side to get a better view..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And a few still shots...
IMG_20181019_125555.jpg IMG_20181019_125442.jpg IMG_20181019_125436.jpg IMG_20181019_125434.jpg

For the record, it wasn't until Monday evening that I could get that song out of my head. #thanksModTruss

Oh those poor guys...

At least one of them got into their role as an Oompa Loompa. He was dancing and doing somersaults along with the video.

At least one of them got into their role as an Oompa Loompa. He was dancing and doing somersaults along with the video.

My understanding is the guy running the chain motors voluntarily went out and got his hair dyed one of the nights before the exhibit hall opened. Nobody asked him to. He just showed up one morning like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back