Montana-North Dakota

Craig Hauber

Long time lurker, have learned much just reading this site and finally decided to contribute.

Live on the MT/ND line a few miles from Canada in Grenora ND. Nearest town is Plentywood MT (30mi), nearest big town is Williston ND (50miles)

Nearest theatrical entities are in Williston and Ft Peck MT but I'm now working on another one in Antelope MT a few miles from Plentywood.

I was a sound system designer/installer from the LA area and worked nationwide.
Moved up here to the middle-of-nowhere because of financial and health reasons -originally from Ventura, Ojai & Santa Barbara CA -and still travel back often for visits.
Endured the oil-boom they had up here as an electrical contractor but couldn't stay away from the production world forever so tentatively climbing back into it again!

Sound is my first-love and primary skillset but have built, repaired, installed and run lighting and video systems as a close second.

Hi Craig, I'm also in MT area. I live in Billings, at least for now, and used to do a lot of work with the theatre's down here. Currently a full time student planning on graduating in May, who knows where I will live after that.

I lived in Wolf point for a summer so I am, at least somewhat, familiar with your area. FPT is a one of MT's best theaters in terms of production value, but I can't say that I love the scripts that they commonly select.

If you ever make it down to Billings let me know!

Long time lurker, have learned much just reading this site and finally decided to contribute.

Live on the MT/ND line a few miles from Canada in Grenora ND. Nearest town is Plentywood MT (30mi), nearest big town is Williston ND (50miles)

Nearest theatrical entities are in Williston and Ft Peck MT but I'm now working on another one in Antelope MT a few miles from Plentywood.

I was a sound system designer/installer from the LA area and worked nationwide.
Moved up here to the middle-of-nowhere because of financial and health reasons -originally from Ventura, Ojai & Santa Barbara CA -and still travel back often for visits.
Endured the oil-boom they had up here as an electrical contractor but couldn't stay away from the production world forever so tentatively climbing back into it again!

Sound is my first-love and primary skillset but have built, repaired, installed and run lighting and video systems as a close second.
Welcome Craig! I definitely remember your name from the Pro Sound LAB.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back