More free screens/gaff tape/projector bulbs for schools/community theatres at LDI

LavaASU

I have a few more screens available for schools/community theatres that I can give to people attending LDI. If you represent one and would like to take a screen back for your organization PM me with any specifics about what you'd prefer (front or rear, size, ect). These are da lite and stewart or similar screen mats (no frame just the screen). I've given them to groups that have used them for cycs as well as projecton screens (either just hanging or after making their own frame out of wood or steel).

I have some partial rolls of Gaff tape available as well (I can do up to about 10 rolls per group depending on demand we're a bit short this year).

I have used but still usable projector lamps for Panasonic 7700, 10k, 12k, and 21k projectors if anyone uses those.

If anyone wants a degassed xenon lamp for demos (they're mostly barco 3k xenon lamps) that safe to handle (can't explode because theres no pressure left), I have a couple of those left. Note these are NOT usable in a projector or spotlight and I cannot give out usable ones due to safety concerns.

Also I *may* have a panasonic 7700 projector (no lens) available if anyone has the lenses and wants another projector (the lenses run over $1000 ea). Yes I have a lens available but it isn't free.

For all of these PM me ASAP and give me a phone number in the PM and what day(s) you'll be available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back