Most popular Touring Lighting Console?-2007

Nice job, Chris15.

Your prize is a Private Personal Backstage Tour of my Super Secret Venue, in fabulous Las Vegas, NV, USA! Winner must pay all transportation, lodging, and food/beverage costs. Offer not available in all fifty states. No cash value. Some restrictions may apply. Friends and family of ControlBooth and derekleffew and their subsidiaries are not eligible.

Let me know when you would to claim your prize.

If the offer is not valid in all 50 states, is it valid outside the US? And does the friends and family of Controlbooth include members?

And since the original offer made no indication as to an expiry date, I'll assume I can hold onto this here offer until I muster up enough cash and motivation to get over to the states... One day...;)

Fun AND games.
Intents and purposes, not intensive purposes.
Malice and forethought, not malice of forethought.

I'm going to start a club with Van's mother and Pie's girlfriend, and we're going to "red-pen" the entire Internet.

Send a PM to Chris15 so he can revise the db with accurate information.

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt is the normal line, but I tend to prefer it's all fun and games until someone gets the bill :twisted:

I have the PM and will update the list later on...

Malice and forethought

Actually Derek, I believe it should be malice aforethought. Meaning malice with forethought.

My favourite is "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye."

Last edited:
I've updated the list of LDs, see the attached pdf. However there are discrepancies as to some of the LDs... So, debate time :mrgreen:. Not to offend digitaltec or anyone else... The ones with a ? ed name next to them...

Attachments

• Top tour LDs.pdf
    4.7 KB · Views: 361
For Soul 2 Soul II tour, Roy Bennett is the production lighting designer and Tim has a touring LD and Faith has a touring LD. Same thing for Josh Groban... Roy is the production LD and has a touring LD.

Roy's and Patrick's are usually always the production designer and they have associates working under them.

Stan Cocker has been Bon Jovi's LD since the beggining but it's POSSIBLE that he no longer is. This is the only one I'm up in the air on, though I could find out.

If you can prove me wrong by all means show me proof.

So we get back to which did Derek want?

Now the information I used for Bon Jovi came from Derek, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back