Hello all,

I've have been recently looking for gobos for Studio Color 575, Studio Spot 575, or VL2000, but I can't seem to find any. Do you have any suggestions on where to look for gobos for such fixtures?

Regards

You'll probably have to call or email the various gobo dealers to get what you want. Most dealers aren't going to stock any moving light gobos, so it will end up being a special order for whatever sizes you need.

Hello all,

I've have been recently looking for gobos for Studio Color 575, Studio Spot 575, or VL2000, but I can't seem to find any. Do you have any suggestions on where to look for gobos for such fixtures?

Regards
Calling @GreyWyvern and / or @Kelite.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

Most of the time, the major gobo manufacturers will cut stock patterns in custom sizes at no extra charge, you just need to "custom" order them as they won't be sitting on the shelf. Some moving lights do actually take standard size gobos, but they are size standards outside of the A, B, and M size. There are actually a handful of other standard sizes, but as they are much less common, they aren't stocked. So you may want to cross reference your fixtures with other standard sizes.

Most of the time, the major gobo manufacturers will cut stock patterns in custom sizes at no extra charge, you just need to "custom" order them as they won't be sitting on the shelf. Some moving lights do actually take standard size gobos, but they are size standards outside of the A, B, and M size. There are actually a handful of other standard sizes, but as they are much less common, they aren't stocked. So you may want to cross reference your fixtures with other standard sizes.
This is basically correct. Any of our stock patterns are considered in stock regardless of size, meaning it has no additional charges and will ship same day if ordered before cut off time. We don't actually keep many gobos in stock, mainly just the most popular B size metal patterns. Everything is really made to order. Studio Spot 575 and VL2000 should not be any issue, as they are common size gobos. Studio Color 575 may be a bit of an issue as it is a wash light and doesn't take gobos! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back