Moving Fixture Gobos

Discussion in 'Lighting and Electrics' started by Advancedai, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Advancedai

Advancedai Member

Hello all,

I've have been recently looking for gobos for Studio Color 575, Studio Spot 575, or VL2000, but I can't seem to find any. Do you have any suggestions on where to look for gobos for such fixtures?

Regards

2. techieman33

techieman33 Well-Known Member

You'll probably have to call or email the various gobo dealers to get what you want. Most dealers aren't going to stock any moving light gobos, so it will end up being a special order for whatever sizes you need.

3. Advancedai

Advancedai Member

I figured that was going to be the route I went. Just wanted any suggestions.
    Thank you

4. RonHebbard

RonHebbard Well-Known Member Premium Member

5. icewolf08

icewolf08 CBMod CB Mods

Controls Technician - TAIT Towers
    Most of the time, the major gobo manufacturers will cut stock patterns in custom sizes at no extra charge, you just need to "custom" order them as they won't be sitting on the shelf. Some moving lights do actually take standard size gobos, but they are size standards outside of the A, B, and M size. There are actually a handful of other standard sizes, but as they are much less common, they aren't stocked. So you may want to cross reference your fixtures with other standard sizes.

6. GreyWyvern

GreyWyvern Apollo Staff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice