My first mainstage lighting design!

bwinstonm

I would just like to let everyone out there know that I'm starting my life as a lighting designer, and that my first/fifth (who's counting) design is coming up in January. The Underpants by Steve Martin will is being produced in Athens, GA in the Cellar Theatre inside the University Fine Arts Building. More details coming soon...

I would just like to let everyone out there know that I'm starting my life as a lighting designer, and that my first/fifth (who's counting) design is coming up in January. The Underpants by Steve Martin will is being produced in Athens, GA in the Cellar Theatre inside the University Fine Arts Building. More details coming soon...
Welcome to CB bwinstonm! Don't be scared to use the search function & ask all the questions you want (most of the time the answer will turn up)!

Welcome to the Booth! and more importantly CONGRATULATIONS on your first mainstage design! Let us know how we can help and don't be shy about posting.

Sounds like you are going to be having a lot of fun! Keep us posted, with pictures, of course. The guys here are very helpful, believe me, I know.

Have fun up there at UGA, I need to make it up there to see something at some point... Good luck with the show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back