My Name is Ben

bhstd

I joined back in Jan. but haven't spent much time on this site. I had some time while my stage is being used, so I though I would post a quick blurp! I am the Technical Director at a public high school and work there full time. I build sets for both our fall and spring produtions each year, plan and produce the school's annual talent show, as well as facilitate all events that take place within the Theatre. Oh, and I get three months off each year to do whatever I feel like! Not a bad gig if you ask me...go ahead, ask!:grin: Im no expert and I mostly joined the site so I could get help from time to time, but if I can answer anything, I sure will try! I love the theatre, and even work part time at a local theatre, The Mt. Baker Theatre, for my IATSE local 15. This is not my carrer, just a great opportunity that also pays the bills too, for the time being. So, I close,
Break a leg!
-Ben

Welcome Ben! Great to have you here. Be sure to check out the Wiki and the search function. If you would not mind telling us where you heard about the site, that would be great. We can be a nosy bunch around here. Enjoy CB!

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back