NAMM 2022, Anaheim

What Rigger?

I'm so fly....I Neverland.
Hey y'all....I'm sitting here with a badge paid for and looking at what sessions I want to attend (like @egilson1' s MEWP session), and since I can't get anyone signed into my workplace this year I figure I'll make my inaugural journey across Katella Blvd., and actually attend a trade show. Rare, I know. Anyway, it's my first NAMM, and I'm not much of a gear geek- really there for the education. Suggestions? Hints?

Right now I don't seem to find a way to sign up for sessions. Surely I don't just show up in the room designated and off we go, right?

Remember, it's all about the SWAG.

Looks like the wild Wild West over there. Lots of overlapping rooms though. So prolly why there is no seat reservation.

Only a few require registration like the OSHA 10 one. The others are just show up and heckle.

This is NAMM @What Rigger? . There aren’t any rules in NAMM.
It's Rock and Roll baby!

Yeah @What Rigger? you just show up.

There's this exhibit hall in the basement of the main building (far end to the left/away from the park). It's the "other" section. Ukuleles, woodworking stuff for making your own instruments, and subwoofer shoes... It's always a combination of fascinating and crazy.

Main hall, main floor, the far left end away from Park. That's usually where the amazing small guitar makers are. Little hand made shops making GORGEOUS guitars that are truly art.

Top floor main hall is usually where you find the half a million dollar pianos and also where the big guitar manufacturers have there own display rooms.

Watch for the Viking food Truck! I recommend the chili covered tots for sure. The dogs are great too.

Parking is INSANE, but you are a pro.

Last edited:
It's Rock and Roll baby!

Yeah @What Rigger? you just show up.

There's this exhibit hall in the basement of the main building (far end to the left/away from the park). It's the "other" section. Ukuleles, woodworking stuff for making your own instruments, and subwoofer shoes... It's always a combination of fascinating and crazy.

Main hall, main floor, the far left end away from Park. That's usually where the amazing small guitar makers are. Little hand made shops making GORGEOUS guitars that are truly art.

Top floor main hall is usually where you find the half a million dollar pianos and also where the big guitar manufacturers have there own display rooms.

Watch for the Viking food Truck! I recommend the chili covered tots for sure. The dogs are great too.

Parking is INSANE, but you are a pro.
Ain't nuthin' for me to drop into the employee lot and walk. It's just next to Paradise Pier Hotel anyway. ;)

Make sure you plan time for people watching. Best tradeshow for just that

For any ControlBooth brothers or sisters visiting the NAMM show in Anaheim 6/3-6/5, please stop by the Apollo booth located at 11932! :)

Attachments

• NAMM booth 11932.jpg
    NAMM booth 11932.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back