Need 20 bump buttons + 2 faders for Leprecon LP-612

McCready00

Got one for free, although all buttons were lost.

I cleaned all faders, but still have 2 that I could not save

.. any idea where to buy those fader + bump buttons ?

I found some on FullCompass but they seem a little bit too expensive.

Thanks

I think this is a job for a 3D printer.

Have you contacted Leprecon? Also, the fullcompass prices, especially for the replacement fader seems within reason. You might invest some time searching some of the online electronic parts houses for a usable button cap.

Have you contacted Leprecon? Also, the fullcompass prices, especially for the replacement fader seems within reason. You might invest some time searching some of the online electronic parts houses for a usable button cap.
not contacted them yet.. I will

Yep 5$ faders is not bad.. I only need 2, maybe 3.. I will probably order those on that website.

You are right.. I will only use it as a wing... any options that work well for the button will be accepted.

Not knowing how the bump buttons connect, I wonder if you couldn't fab something out of dowel rod with a suitable slot or hole cut in the bottom and rounded on top?

You just need the button top caps? Contact Leprecon. Even if they don't have them they can probably give you enough info that you can find replacements. The idea about 3D printing might be the ticket if the button cap vendor has a huge minimum order.

Faders for $5 is CHEAP. Be glad you're not replacing Penny & Giles faders in an old Midas audio console. IF you can find them, prices start at 20x your lighting fader.

$5 is an awesome component price for something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back