Need help with some sound effects...

Dustincoc

I'm looking for a push reel mower and a newspaper sliding across a veranda sound for "Our Town". I've checked the Free sound project and came up empty. My sound budget is $0 so this really needs to be free stuff.

Get a mic, a newspaper, and a porch. For the mower, find one and record it. The best free sound effects are ones that you make yourself. Its a pain to do, but they will be exactly want you want. The mower might be hard to find, www.sounddogs.com looks like they have it for about 8 bux.

I was thinking of doing that, but I'd need to get into the theatre and find some way of recording sounds to do it

Nobody really knows sound that well. A guy used to come in and help but his other job got in the way so he stopped coming. The primary technical teacher hasn't had much experience with sound so he kind of stays away.

Nobody really knows sound that well. A guy used to come in and help but his other job got in the way so he stopped coming. The primary technical teacher hasn't had much experience with sound so he kind of stays away.
That's very bad.
I might be persuaded to do some pro bono work, if there is free publicity involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back