Need software for projection

Hello,
I want to display a Christmas presentation on an iconic building. I have a powerful projector and lens for the presentation. I have PC. I want to use music as the base and then design a project through mapping for Christmas. I am new to this and so are my friends. Can you suggest appropriate software?
Thank you.

I would suggest looking into a national rental house to handle your needs. As software is just one small piece to mapping a building and a single projector most likely won’t come close to covering it.

There's a variety of software, some free, some very expensive. They all have a learning curve.
What kind of budget do you have? When you want to "map" to the building, are you needing geometry correction or just masking out bits of a 2D image? Have you tried putting anything up on the building yet to see if your projector can cut it (can you control ambient light?)?

Hello,
I want to display a Christmas presentation on an iconic building. I have a powerful projector and lens for the presentation. I have PC. I want to use music as the base and then design a project through mapping for Christmas. I am new to this and so are my friends. Can you suggest appropriate software?
Thank you.

Herod Hall?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back