Need some serious help

Does anyone know where my school might be able to get some replacement sockets for colortran ellipsoidals?? Ours are starting to fail and we really need to replace them so that our shows don't look like crap anymore.


Well-Known Member
what kind of sockets are you looking for? FEL,FLK, EGJ, EVR, FMR? i know i have a few EGj and FEL left. im sure you can get some for maybe fullcompass, mainstage, grandstage.


Active Member
Your best bet is it contact the conpany who makes the fixtures. They usually can always direct you to where the best place to get the parts and service you need. Also, make sure you have an electrician change out those sockets for you. Don't want to hear of any fires or injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread