Control/Dimming Need to learn the hog!

Well, I have finally come back out of hiding, and I am going to have to agree with just about everyone on this thread. Hog IIPC is definitely the way to go. I not only used it to learn the Hog setup to begin with, but routinely use it to make changes to my programming as well. It is a very handy little piece of software that I would say is a must for anyone programming on a Hog.

Thanks for everyones help, the show ended up getting moved into a smaller room so i only had to use a Atom 24/48 but i am still learning the hog incase i ever need to use it in the future

DME arcs aren't even that bad; Turn 10 Twist 10. I'd be much more wary of an NDB approach. If you've ever done one and looked up at minimums you would see why they call it a non-precision.

I suppose thats true. Haven't gotten that far in the IFR training. And give it a few years, the NDBs will all be decommissioned. And now with WASS you can get a precision approach to any field you like (well, as soon as the FAA gets around to making them, I suppose).

Back to the matter at hand, the Hog is a great console to know, so any knowledge you gained on it is an investment! How did the show go, besides the other console?

The Atom 24/48 looks like just a 2 scene preset desk, so did the movers get cut?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back