NEO Strand Console and Magic Sheets

Hello:

New HS construction and the requisite 45 minute training with the light installer. We have 48 fixtures 12 led, and a mixture of ellipse and fresnel make up the rest.

I'm really the band director and just learning all of this lighting stuff. So the NEO console had the classic layout (gridded with a fixture 10x10 across the screen) As I was watching videos, I saw what I found out was a magic sheet and the visual learner in me rejoiced because having to remember that 16 was an elipse from the foh electric that lit a full circle on center stage and that...well you get the idea.

So, I created a magic sheet and it was life-altering (at least for me) One day I was doing something and it literally disappeared right in front of me...completely black screen. Other elements are on the screen, so it's not the monitor power or the hdmi connection. So I re-did the entire plot and saved it...rebooting to make sure I could see it again...and the black screen returned. I can see both saved plots...but they only open up to a black screen. FWIW, each file is only about 4 kb in size.

What's a newbie to do?

Thanks so much!

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back