New aFRF app vs 'Classic aRFR

Cedora

Android app automatically upgraded to new aRFR but we haven't upgraded our Ion to software 2.6 yet and won't until the next changeover. I reloaded the now named 'Classic' aRFR. Of course, the console data had been erased. I entered the data and was surprised to see the app will not connect to the board. Nothing has changed. No equipment, IP's, passwords, anything other than retyping the info. I've checked several times to make sure it's entered correctly but nada. Anyone else having issues??

If nothing else has changed since the last time you were successful, then the cause is going to be the data you are entering. There is no other reason to have an issue.

That said, are you certain that nothing else has changed, that shell, desk and show settings that might disable RFR communications are unchanged?

BTW, these sorts of questions are best answered by [email protected]. They really do want to hear from you.

If nothing else has changed since the last time you were successful, then the cause is going to be the data you are entering. There is no other reason to have an issue.

That said, are you certain that nothing else has changed, that shell, desk and show settings that might disable RFR communications are unchanged?

BTW, these sorts of questions are best answered by [email protected]. They really do want to hear from you.

Thanks for the info. I have contacted them but no reply yet.

Everything worked the evening prior. No one touched the equipment in the hours between. I've double-checked the info and it's exactly from the shell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back