The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

new guy searching for beauty/Beast help

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by laser, Feb 13, 2009.

1. laser

laser Member

Hello all,
    I am trying to come up with ideas for the two transformation in Beauty and the Beast, beggar woman to enchantress and Beast to prince. My venue is a high school stage with no access below the floor for a trap or to hide fog tubes. We have a fly system and a Lemaitre G150 fog machine and a Lemaitre pea souper(dry ice). Pyrotecnics are allowed when we follow all the rules and have a fire marshall on duty. We have a decent inventory of lighting equipment including strobes. I've looked at some of the old postings but was hoping someone had some new ideas, now that the show is so popular. I got quotes from ZFX and Foy but they are $5000. + and out of our budget range. So if any of you could teach David Copperfield or Disney a trick or to, please let me know how I could pull this off.

Thank You,

Laser

2. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Welcome to the Booth Laser! This forum is primarily just a meet and greet location to introduce yourself. Many members don't read it. Repost your question over in the Special Effects forum to get a better response.

Glad to hear you've found and used the search function. Have you seen our Wiki? It's GREAT!