The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

New Guy

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by jsadlerbsu, Oct 20, 2008.

1. jsadlerbsu

jsadlerbsu Member

Hello.

My name is john and I am "The New Guy" to this forum. I am the Shop Supervisor at Ball State University. Been there for what feels like forever. Actually only about 12 years. Four years as a student getting a BS in Tech Design and then 8 years teaching kids to not cut off their fingers and to stop licking the paint brushes. Its been fun. I do a little of everything, except sound and lights. I can move speakers and hang lights but the whole design and operation part just doesn't click in my brain.
    Out of the multitude of jobs I do I would say the one I like the most is Scenic Painting:grin:. The one I like least is .....well.....nothing. I like the rest just about equal.

Well that's all I've got to say.

Thanks
    :cool:
    JS

2. derekleffew

derekleffew Resident Curmudgeon Senior Team Premium Member

Welcome to the Booth, John, and wipe your feet so you don't track in sawdust.:) Good to have more mid-westerners (Indianians?) here. Back in the dark ages (really, before T/H lamps), Ball State was my number one "safety school." Others are going to want to know if your venue has a website, so I'll save you the trouble: Ball State University: Design and Technology Option.

Now, what production is this? (Looks like an interesting design.)
    [​IMG]