New Guy

Hello.

My name is john and I am "The New Guy" to this forum. I am the Shop Supervisor at Ball State University. Been there for what feels like forever. Actually only about 12 years. Four years as a student getting a BS in Tech Design and then 8 years teaching kids to not cut off their fingers and to stop licking the paint brushes. Its been fun. I do a little of everything, except sound and lights. I can move speakers and hang lights but the whole design and operation part just doesn't click in my brain.
Out of the multitude of jobs I do I would say the one I like the most is Scenic Painting:grin:. The one I like least is .....well.....nothing. I like the rest just about equal.

Well that's all I've got to say.

Thanks
:cool:
JS

Welcome to the Booth, John, and wipe your feet so you don't track in sawdust.:) Good to have more mid-westerners (Indianians?) here. Back in the dark ages (really, before T/H lamps), Ball State was my number one "safety school." Others are going to want to know if your venue has a website, so I'll save you the trouble: Ball State University: Design and Technology Option.

Now, what production is this? (Looks like an interesting design.)
proxy.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back