New Here, But not to Tech

what's that gaff you think imperial wombat's are better :)

I prefer to use the tried and tested Roman Libra to weigh my wombats. At 3/4 pound/336 grams, I find it a very easy and accurate unit to use... especially when the little buggers are trying to bite you knees off.

hear that gaff, we can keep this going for 2 months

i think im up for the challange

A hate to say it Hughesie but I'm getting a little bored with wombats too. I'm never going to actually get to eat one so why obsess on it. I need to find something new...

Plus I hear there is very little meat on one and what little there is, is quite tough.

Wow, I wasn't expecting any responses to my post (on all the other forums I go to, people just ignore the new member threads). Well, I currently am the head tech director for my schools drama program, which was voted one of the best in the state. Every year, we put on a fall drama, and a spring musical. So far I have worked on 42nd Street, The Diary of Anne Frank, Grease, The Crucible, and adding. I tried looking for the pictures that we have of Grease, but can't find them, but I do have some videos of when we did 42nd Street, but it isn't my best work. Check them out and tell me what you think (keep in mind that at the time, I was a wee little freshman, and this was my first show):
Opening/Auditions
We're in the Money
I'm really excited to hear what you guys have to say, don't be scared to be constructive, but not flat out mean. Thanks!

We try not to be mean, and we definitely try to be as constructive as possible. Looks like you have a nice space (from your links). Ask anything and we will do our best to help, and offer up whatever you have to others and you will never want to leave this little corner of the web! :twisted:

I do have some videos of when we did 42nd Street, but it isn't my best work. Check them out and tell me what you think (keep in mind that at the time, I was a wee little freshman, and this was my first show):
Opening/Auditions
We're in the Money
I'm really excited to hear what you guys have to say, don't be scared to be constructive, but not flat out mean. Thanks!
Eww...shiny stage deck.
That needs some black paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back