New intercom advice.

Alfonso

Hello the local theater I work at is looking into new intercoms. I found some for a reasonable price called ear tec simultalk that can also be used with clear com wired systems has anyone had any experience with the brand ear tec of so are they worth buying?
Thank you

I'm no expert on ear tec but with 68 views of your post I think you deserve some kind of response. Put "Ear Tec" in the search box and you'll find a few threads where they are discussed. I think generally people are pretty happy with the performance especially at the price point. Maybe some actual users will chime in here but I hope you get the information you're looking for!

We have EarTec in our space. Ours have the receiver built into the headset.

Pros. Very inexpensive. Pretty easy to set up. Acceptable sound quality.
Cons. The all in one headsets are not very comfortable ( at least on my head ). The controls to modify volume are not intuitive

We have had some issues with durability. I contacted EarTech about this and they seem aware of the issue ( older model ) and have a good repair policy. Due to schedule I have not sent ours in for repair as yet ( they work, but we had to toe the Mike boom)

Good value for the money IMHO

Hello! One thing that our theatre did, is buy 10 iPod touches. We put ubiquiti wifi access points around the building and got headsets for the iPod. This allows for a cheap portable headset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back