New(ish) to CB; New(ish) to the road.

Id1otG3niu5

Hey all.

I used to be on here several years ago and after a hiatus have decided to come back and see what's been going. I work as a lighting tech and electrician via freelancing, house gigs in community and regional theatre, and local calls. I have been doing it "professionally", as in my main source of income and interest, for about the last six or seven years.

I am about to go out on my first bus and truck tour, so will be posting from the road. I did a different type of tour before, so only know about half of what to expect, but I am excited to get back out there.

Looking for any good stories, advice, or experiences that you guys want to share.

see you out there,

cheers.

Id1otG3niu5

"...it worked last time I used it..."

My advice for tour is always to bring less than you think you need. If something is really that important you can buy it once you get there. Paying for something twice is way better than lugging around a suitcase full of crap you never use.

That and don't be afraid to jump into someone else's truck and help them get it loaded. As long as you're willing to listen to them and do it their way it's always appreciated. You might even learn a thing or two in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back