New Kid

well like I say, I am a new kid. I am a university student, soon to be a senior (YEAH) and a assistant Props Master at my theatre. I am getting my degree in Dramatic Productions with a Design emphasis. I love props, but sets and then costumes are all great. I live backstage practically and am currently involved in a Opera run of Rigoletto. ummmmmmm.... that's it for me:rolleyes:

Welcome Aboard! good to have you here. I agree, I like props too. I've never gotten the chance do them as much as I wanted too, but I'll admit to cherry picking a few good prop projects every once in a while.

Welcome to the booth! Props are one of the best jobs around. Although the local children's theater has a guy who works in costumes who's job is just to make wacky costume accessories and special effects tricks for costumes. That's got to be about the best job I've ever heard of.

Welcome to Controlbooth. We're getting more and more people who focus on the props and costumes side around here... should lead to some more discussion on those things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back