New Light Board from ETC

the etc offline software is available from the website if u have the serial number of the desk and costs nothing, the hardware however isn't all that cheap

I saw that on the website. Where would I find the serial number of the desk? I haven't been able to find it, and I want to be able to update the software if/when needed (also, where would I find see the software version of the desk)? Its an Express 125 board.

almost completely off topic, almost!! does anyone know if i could still get a remote for the colortran scenemaster series, if so where?

anyone?????

What kind of ofline software can you get for free on the ETC site? I'm interested! :D

the etc site has "expression offline" which is an offline editor for most desks in the etc range, the serial number can probably be found on the back or bottom of the desk, or just slightly alter the example they give on the site to get in, it has worked for friends of mine before!

this is off topic but does anyone know if i could add a generic network card(form like walmart for $15) in a strand 300 and newtwork it? we have a focus remote very handy when your the only one working on thie lights and you dont have the chance to run back to the booth. i wish i could get strand ole to work in xp.

producer said:
i could be drastically wrong, but sounds like you need Wysiwyg perform.

Could would probably be an understatement there :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back