New Marketing Lead at CITC FX

Hello,

My name is Stephanie Long and I'm the new marketing lead at CITC FX - a special effects company, and to get to know the industry better, I was wondering if anyone would be open to talking with me? If you're in Washington State, I'd be happy to meet in person to talk.

Thank yoU!
Stephanie

Whilst I am not in Washington State (my State is Confusion), feel free to ask questions.

There are NO dumb questions.

Welcome to The Control Booth.

Whilst I am not in Washington State (my State is Confusion), feel free to ask questions.

There are NO dumb questions.

Welcome to The Control Booth.

Great - thank you!

I am working on bringing more awareness to the CITX FX Aquamax Hazer, which doesn't set off your smoke/particle detectors. What types of venues do you think we should concentrate on talking to?

Hi Again Stephanie, it's me Mark in the form of my pseudonym. I have no idea what a "vertical" is and doubt many of my fellow technicians here know either.

@FMEng and @JChenault are in the area (well @JChenault is occasionally). I met with her yesterday guys. She doesn't bite. While yes she's in the business of selling product, she is currently new to the entertainment industry and is really just interested in meeting people, developing a network, and better understanding the wide variety of things we do in our crazy world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back